Terms and Conditions
The undernoted terms and conditions set out the basis for the use of this Website as made available by us, Cooper Cromar Limited. You should read these carefully and if you do not agree to them, you should leave this Website immediately.
The following terms and conditions apply:
- You accept that your use of this Website is subject to the following:
- you agreeing not to re-publish any material from this Website including re-publication on another website.
- you agreeing not to sell, rent or sub-licence any material deriving from this Website.
- you agreeing not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this Website for any commercial purpose.
- you agreeing not to use this Website in such a way that damages, disrupts, interferes with or restricts the use, availability or accessibility of this Website by other users.
- you agreeing not to upload, display or transmit any data through this Website the use of which infringes the rights of any third party anywhere in the world.
- you agreeing not to change, modify, delete, interfere with or misuse data contained on this Website and entered by or relating to any third party user of this Website.
- you agreeing not to use this Website for any illegal, non-legitimate, fraudulent or harmful purpose.
- you agreeing not to use this Website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications or for any purposes related to marketing.
- Any unauthorised use by you of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- We do not guarantee that this Website will always be available and accordingly this Website is made available strictly on the basis that (1) you accept use of this Website on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis, (2) all warranties, conditions and undertakings, express or implied, whether by common law, statute, course of dealings or otherwise in respect of the use of this Website are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law and (3) to the fullest extent permitted by law, you accept that we shall have no liability in respect of any loss or damage resulting or arising from any non-availability for use of this Website or from reliance on the contents of this Website or any material or content accessed through it.
- Whilst we will make reasonable efforts to update the information contained in this Website, neither we nor any third party or data or content provider makes any representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, data and/or content contained on this Website (including but not limited to any information which may be provided by any third party or data or content providers) and we shall not be bound in any manner by any such information contained on this Website.
- We reserve the right at any time to change or discontinue, without notice, any aspect or feature of this Website.
- Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided through this Website is at your own risk. When visiting external links, you must refer to that external website’s terms and conditions of use.
- You are not permitted to make hypertext links to any website controlled by you or otherwise to this Website without our express prior written consent.
- We use appropriate technical measures and will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that neither this Website nor its contents will contain or assist the dissemination of viruses or malicious code. We recommend that you virus check all materials downloaded from this Website before using them. You are also advised regularly to check your computer for the presence of viruses and malicious code. We exclude, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all liability (except liability for death or personal injury) for damage or loss caused by computer viruses or malicious code originating, or contracted, from this Website or any third party sites.
- The intellectual property rights (including but not limited to copyright and database rights) in this Website are owned by us or otherwise, licensed or authorised to us. Accordingly the copyright in the text, artwork, graphics and images on the Website is owned by us or our licensors or our content or technology providers except where otherwise specified. Nothing in these terms and conditions transfers to you any rights of ownership of such intellectual property rights, or constitutes a licence to use such intellectual property rights other than to the extent expressly set out in these terms and conditions.
- You may download to a local hard disk and print extracts from this web site for your personal use. You may also recopy downloaded extracts to others provided you do not do so for profit. However, reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited unless for personal use. None of the content of this Website may be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored in any other web site, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form (whether hard copy, electronic or other). You may not modify, distribute or reproduce the contents of this Website in any manner and for any other use without our prior written consent.
- We may at any time modify these terms and conditions and you acknowledge and agree that, by visiting this Website from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of these terms and conditions, all previous versions being superseded, it being your responsibility to review these terms and conditions each time you visit this Website.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, such unenforceability will not affect the remaining terms and conditions which shall remain in full force and effect.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions seeks to exclude or limit any rights available under applicable law which cannot be excluded or limited.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Scots Law.